My wife and I shop Ingles weekly on Connelly Springs rd in North Carolina due to the fact we live very close to the store..Anyhow we went a coupke days ago and picked up some light bread so we grabbed the Ingles brand to try. I'm sure the bread is good but I didn't get to try it due to the fact I refuse to eat it with a black substance on it or it being burned....my name is Jason Hamby you can reach me at OfficerHamby@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burned Bread
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."