My wife and I shop Ingles weekly on Connelly Springs rd in North Carolina due to the fact we live very close to the store..Anyhow we went a coupke days ago and picked up some light bread so we grabbed the Ingles brand to try. I'm sure the bread is good but I didn't get to try it due to the fact I refuse to eat it with a black substance on it or it being burned....my name is Jason Hamby you can reach me at OfficerHamby@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burned Bread
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."