My wife and I shop Ingles weekly on Connelly Springs rd in North Carolina due to the fact we live very close to the store..Anyhow we went a coupke days ago and picked up some light bread so we grabbed the Ingles brand to try. I'm sure the bread is good but I didn't get to try it due to the fact I refuse to eat it with a black substance on it or it being burned....my name is Jason Hamby you can reach me at OfficerHamby@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Burned Bread
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."