Ingles Grocery - Laura Lynn Bread Review from Asheville, North Carolina
Wanted a sandwich, got Laura Lynn Bread slices out and much to our surprise there was a little extra.........It was just the neatest rat turd you have ever seen!!!!!!Come on people we have to east this!!!!!!
Clean up.I will be contacting the health department......
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I disputed a transaction for 1025.00 in November for non received services. They denied the dispute and said the charge was valid but did not notify me. I found 2..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that..."